Seafoam? Twiggy on ebay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. this is a mini twiggy, and it looks like it might be dolma green.

2. Love Dolma green!!! I wish it were the city!

So- it's authentic?

3. Looks like Dolma Green to me. Not enough pics IMO to say if it is authentic though

4. no one can decide about this bag... haha i think there was a discussion about it....

5. I am scared of all these older greens popping up on eBay. I would love a Dolma green, but yikes, the pics aren't good enough to convince me this is real!

6. I agree this is a mini twiggy. Mushroom City's a wonderful seller of authentic items. She uses the same sort of "different" layout when picturing her items. Once she did have a real seafoam twiggy that didn't sell the first time (or two) for this very reason. In the rare chance it's fake, it would be unbeknownst to her and I know would make good on it. Even though she's a Marni afficionado, I still highly doubt she would make a mistake on a Balenciaga. I know several gals who have won things from her and were very pleased.

7. Was it someone from TPF that got it!? :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice