SEAFOAM BALENCIAGA on ebay! Grab it!!!

1. Can't really see the tag cos of the flash...is the "R" in Paris o.k? Agghhh i want it!

2. I'm not an expert but I believe this seller is fine- she's also a Poupette seller. You might want to get other opinions.

3. Nooo someone got it before meeee!

4. Oh- I think she's a Poupette seller- or used to be? Not sure!

5. I would have grabbed it but don't want to put myself in debt! LOL- sorry you didn't snag it! Hope someone here got it!!!

6. I guess the gods are against me :cry:

7. The girl who got is a My Poupette seller too. Maybe she had a head's up?!

8. She's definitely a poupette seller and fine. OMG I can't believe we all missed it. Darn!!! What a fabulous price too!

9. Oops, sorry! Didn't see your post until after I did mine:rolleyes:

10. ^ That's ok! Just didn't want to give wrong info!!! I should have bought it and sold it to one of you guys! I wanted someone here to get it!!!! It was a GREAT price too!

11. AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanted it!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

12. I find it hard to believe that it sold for $750 though??? Maybe they agreed to the BIN price with additional funds to be sent thru paypal. I'm sick that I missed out on this one :sad: OMG. Thanks for posting it though zacorey!

13. Noooo! :censor: :censor: :censor: I can't believe I missed this. What a great price!

14. I'm so depressed, I was about to press buy it now...and then it said ended....! Ahhhhh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice