Sea green Vs Seaglass

nice!! i ordered mine at RM.com. not sure when it will arrive. from my previous experience, it would take over 10 days, even for express :girlsigh:

It's worth waiting! Sea glass is such a great colour. Did you get it from the memorial day sale? I noticed there was sea glass mini mac there for about $137.

absolutely! i think that one is baby blue. it's a similar color while sea glass is closer to the lagoon green and it comes with light gold hardware that i like more .:blush:
It's worth waiting! Sea glass is such a great colour. Did you get it from the memorial day sale? I noticed there was sea glass mini mac there for about $137.

i didn't pay for the shipping because i also bought something else to hit the free shipping :graucho: btw, are you Chinese?
Kasey, is it expensive to ship to HK? I mean it probably cost close since we are not far from each other:P

absolutely! i think that one is baby blue. it's a similar color while sea glass is closer to the lagoon green and it comes with light gold hardware that i like more .:blush:

i didn't pay for the shipping because i also bought something else to hit the free shipping :graucho: btw, are you Chinese?

I am, could you tell from my imperfect English?:biggrin: what about you?

20130524_162730.jpg

My seagreen beauty! :loveeyes: It is a bit more green in real.

ooo what a lovely shade! congrats!!

Taken under normal light, no flash

View attachment 2196830

Close up

View attachment 2196831
sea glass with gold is making my heart melt! the color combo is tdf! congrats!!

nice!! i ordered mine at RM.com. not sure when it will arrive. from my previous experience, it would take over 10 days, even for express :girlsigh:

hey kasey! wow your collection just keeps on getting better and better! especially with the new sea glass color! :smile: