Sea Green: IRL vs @ revolve site ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In my opinion, this color is pretty true to life:

[​IMG]

2. If there's no direct light on it, it's just a tad darker...but it's not like we carry around our RMs in the dark.LOL it's very close to the seagreen IRL...

3. this is the "tad darker" I meant....in a more diffused light setting...very very pretty color.

[​IMG]

4. I have to agree. It's pretty true to what it is in IRL. If you get it...you'll looooooove it. I can testify to that.

5. It looks so gorgeous I have developed a crush on it...I have ordered 2 different grey MAB's & they were not really what I was looking for.

Another questions: does the HW look gold or silver? I purchased a cloud grey MAB w/ the light gold HW and I thought it was silver until I investigated on this blog. It did not look gold at all.

What are your thoughts on the sea green's HW?

6. The seagreen HW is a very light gold signature. It's really pretty, not flashy at all. It compliments the leather very well.