scrumptious '05 black city $1200 BIN or $1K SB

Daaaamn, Bama, what do you do with 2 black cities???
is one of them with pewter hardware?

nope, lol, one's from '05 & the other's from '06 (both are from the same e-bay seller too :nuts:)...they're both so beautiful in their own way & the leather on them is really different...after finding them, i couldn't decide which to keep, so i'm keeping both :tender:...i think it's the most classic b-bag of all & i wanna make sure i'm never without one!!!

nope, lol, one's from '05 & the other's from '06 (both are from the same e-bay seller too :nuts:)...they're both so beautiful in their own way & the leather on them is really different...after finding t hem, i couldn't decide which to keep, so i'm keeping both :tender:...i think it's the most classic b-bag of all & i wanna make sure i'm never without one!!!

AAA... what the most difference between the 2 diff. year black city?? :yes:

AAA... what the most difference between the 2 diff. year black city?? :yes:

welp, the '05 is so soft & smooshy that it can be rolled up into a ball :love:...and the '06 is perfectly distressed (not too much, not too little) & has more structure to it, so it feels sturdier...i know it sounds silly, but they look like 2 totally different bags :cutesy:

welp, the '05 is so soft & smooshy that it can be rolled up into a ball :love:...and the '06 is perfectly distressed (not too much, not too little) & has more structure to it, so it feels sturdier...i know it sounds silly, but they look like 2 totally different bags :cutesy:

^_^ thanks aaa I actually can tell too (from the pictures...) This 05 looks so SMOOSHY!!! Which mine is more structured, like you said.

This bag looks TOOOOO yummy... :drool:

i know it sounds silly, but they look like 2 totally different bags :cutesy:
'bama, I think they even look different in color. My 05 black looks like a true black, whereas the 06 blacks I've seen in NM looked like a deep charcoal black, more veiny making it look like an ultra-dark grey almost. Both lovely in different ways. Is that how your blacks are?