scribble hobo care?

1. hi i was wondering if anyone else had a coach scribble hobo and if anyone knows the best way to clean it. :heart:

2. I have the Hamptons scribble pouch but i don't have any idea how to clean it, lol.

3. If I remember right, mild soap and water. :yes:

4. I have one but I haven't cleaned it yet. I've just been paranoid about not putting it down on anything when I'm out. I've heard mild soap and water too, though.

5. I have the Coach Hamptons Scibble Tote, and I don't know how to wash it! It drives me insane, someone help! I just have minor dirt marks on mine, boo ...

6. me too, i can't seem to get rid of the dirt mark with anything. i tried mild soap, water, baby wipe, nothing seem to work.

7. i handwashed the whole thing by rubbing in white washing powder with my bare hands and using an old toothbrush to scrub the dirty stuff off. It is especially easy if u are cleaning the inside (blue bit) but it may be impossible on the outside. Hope that helps! :smile: i also rinsed it under the showerhead with warm water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice