Screws on Chanel Bags

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey Chanelophites!
    I have a question. All of my Chanel bags have a flat head screw under the flap (Holding the CCs). My question is one bag that I have recently purchased has a different screw. like this +
    Does anyone else have this kind of screw? I really dont doubt authenticity I was just surprised.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Selena

2. Hi Selena, It should not have this type of screw - its called a phillip screw. All Chanels should have a flat head - sorry:sad:

3. please post pictures!!
    It will help others to notice the diffrence between real & fake, thank you

4. I forgot to mention the CCs are tortoise. I noticed another tortiose on eBay had the phillipshead.
    Selena

5. They may have replaced a screw as well...I had one fall out of my Ligne Cambon....

6. Hmmmmm. Can you post a pic???? Is it just ONE screw like this +? Are all the others flathead screws?

7. The only screws on this bag are under the flap holding the CCs on. They are both Philliphead. I will post pictures later. I am currently contacting the seller.
    Thanks
    Selena

8. Good idea, Selena....BTW, which bag did you purchase?

9. Here is a shot of the screws:
    [​IMG]

10. Hi Selena,

I hate to sound so negative, but it really looks fake. Not only do the screws bother me, but the bag is made in Paris, and I believe just Italy and France make the bag

11. Selena, I think this bag is a fake, too. Eeek, sorry! Check out the bottom seam... it looks just a little too crooked for comfort. The visible stitching on my Chanel bags (as on your other ones, too) are absolutely uniform in thread length and are level on line... I hope you didn't buy this bag from The Marketplace.

12. This isnt good. :sad: Wahhhhhhhh.

Selena

13. And no, none of my Chanel bags have screws that look like that.

Uh oh, good luck, Selena... :-\

14. The screws arent right..SEND IT BACK!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice