Screw for my chanel! please please!!

Dec 27, 2007
just lost a screw from inside the double c's on my mini back pack. i live in the UK - do i have to have my bag sent back to paris or would the boutiques replace the screw there and then? can i buy a screw over the phone - thanks in advance

I lost a screw on my maxi flap...took it to chanel boutique and they replaced it in 5-10 mins. But it theres no stock in the particular screw they may have to send it to their repair centre. I was told the screw she put on my maxi is actually for another bag but it still fit so i didn't mind and colour was still gold.

Just take your bag to your local Chanel store and they will put a new one in for you at no charge. They should be able to do it while you wait.

thanks for your reply...just unable to go in the near future...i did phone all the boutique in the UK but they said they wouldnt be able to post out a screw and that i would have to take the bag there which in impossible to do in the short term. hence i hoped someone out there might have a spare screw.