Screensavers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #16 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Ah, I found it, great, thanks! - now I have the best screensaver ever! I can't stop staring at it, it's kind of stupid really...(I installed the leather one, with all the stacked up wallets, agendas etc.)

2. You are welcome.
    BTW - Great idea :tup::tup:

3. Thank you so much bella for the tip :tup: they are GREAT :yahoo:just downloaded them all ;) !!

4. Where's the Jige one please?

5. #20 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    Jige is (on my screen) top right of the first set of images, above an ashtray image and to the right of an image of the Beloved India scarf design.

[​IMG]

6. Aww _bella_ thanks so much for that - that's so helpful and nice of you! :heart:

7. I love the screen savers, but my bf kinda looks at me funny haha.

8. I love these screen savers. I have been using the one with all the different skins in different colors for several months now. It makes me want something in every color! lol!

Great eye candy!

9. OMG _bella_!!! I keep seeing this page, everytime I stalk the H website and didn't have a clue what the pics were about........until now!! Silly-billy me!! :Push:

10. bella - Thanks so much!!! :heart: How did you manage to get that pic in your first post??? And then the other one where you circled one of the screensavers...????

I really wish they added little descirptions under the pictures so it's easier to find what we are looking for... :sad:

I made my own desktop background.... see my signature :graucho:
    but would definitely love to have an H screensaver too.... of course LOL

11. Rana - Heeeeeeelp!!! Where is it??? I can't find it :sad: and I waaaaaaant it :yes: :yes: :yes:

12. Thank you! Too many to choose from!