screen names

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
932
152
Kojiko has always been my online nickname. Whenever I get an e-mail referring to me as Kojiko I know it's a person I know via online.

My real name (Thea) is actually shorter than my nickname...
 

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
5,209
3,140
kojiko said:
Kojiko has always been my online nickname. Whenever I get an e-mail referring to me as Kojiko I know it's a person I know via online.

My real name (Thea) is actually shorter than my nickname...
What does Kojiko mean? Mine is because I adore the family fashion house of that name. My email address is "Fendismom" and this is her below:
 

Attachments

  • fendi@jcpenney.jpg
    fendi@jcpenney.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 78

kojiko

KOJIKO
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
932
152
fendifemale said:
What does Kojiko mean? Mine is because I adore the family fashion house of that name. My email address is "Fendismom" and this is her below:

Thea is Greek for "Goddess". :oh:

If you promise not to laugh...:evil:

My middle name is Adora which is Greek/German for "A gift; beloved". :embarasse

Ok start laughing. :lol: LOL I've heard the jokes during elementary stuff like "OOOOO! I see someone was loved!". :nuts: LOL It's cool now though...LOL :amuse: I've been through therapy, we've talked about it. J/K!!!

Kojiko is from an anime I used to love when I was in middle school. Simply that hehe...
 

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
5,209
3,140
kojiko said:
Thea is Greek for "Goddess". :oh:

If you promise not to laugh...:evil:

My middle name is Adora which is Greek/German for "A gift; beloved". :embarasse

Ok start laughing. :lol: LOL I've heard the jokes during elementary stuff like "OOOOO! I see someone was loved!". :nuts: LOL It's cool now though...LOL :amuse: I've been through therapy, we've talked about it. J/K!!!

Kojiko is from an anime I used to love when I was in middle school. Simply that hehe...

I think they're all pretty.:noworry:
 
Top