screen names

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just curious what does yours mean ??? or is it just simply ur name

Mine is simple I just feel sum times i am heaven sent ;)

2. Mine is so boringly painstaking obvious... haha. It's my name- just short. :embarasse

3. I am ISS's mom -- those are my daughter's initials. My first internet foray was onto eBay to buy something for her.

4. Mine is a nickname (Pseu = Sue) plus last initial. So it would be pronounced Sue Bee (like the honey that I am! :toung: )

5. Well, mi name is Iris and friends sometimes call me Irissy... ^_^

6. My SN is my name. Creative, I know :p

7. Cool ,

8. My name is actually short of my real name - Bianca. Ppl actually called me by that 'cause they are just too lazy to say the whole name out.

9. Kojiko has always been my online nickname. Whenever I get an e-mail referring to me as Kojiko I know it's a person I know via online.

My real name (Thea) is actually shorter than my nickname...

10. What does Kojiko mean? Mine is because I adore the family fashion house of that name. My email address is "Fendismom" and this is her below:

fendi@jcpenney.jpg
  11. Well as for mine....pretty self explanitory
    I love bags. :biggrin:

12. Thea is Greek for "Goddess". :oh:

If you promise not to laugh...:evil:

My middle name is Adora which is Greek/German for "A gift; beloved". :embarasse

Ok start laughing. :lol: LOL I've heard the jokes during elementary stuff like "OOOOO! I see someone was loved!". :nuts: LOL It's cool now though...LOL :amuse: I've been through therapy, we've talked about it. J/K!!!

Kojiko is from an anime I used to love when I was in middle school. Simply that hehe...

13. to cute

14. I think they're all pretty.:noworry:

15. Thanks (more like too naughty)!