Scratches Please help.

I agree it looks intentional. Is this the bottom of the bag? Sorry if that's a silly question, but I'm not that familiar with the bag and can't tell. It's certainly a shame.

Confused here
When you say deliberately I take it to mean an intentional act. As in someone is going out of their way to damage your bag. Only you would know that
How old is the bag? Did you purchase it new? Where do you carry it? When did you notice them?

Confused here
When you say deliberately I take it to mean an intentional act. As in someone is going out of their way to damage your bag. Only you would know that
How old is the bag? Did you purchase it new? Where do you carry it? When did you notice them?
In our house, me, my hub and my kids and i do have another person staying here with me. So i guessed it was that person scratched intentionally, because my kids won't do that, let alone my hub.

Asked lv, they don't repair for it, and can't even change the bottom. It's a brand new bag which i bought last year September. Used it for less than 5 times. Can you imagine how sad i am now