Scratches on my Chanel rainboots =(

ah8

Sep 26, 2008
vancouver,bc
I've worn it once in the rain and into the mall. There are scratches in the inner side of the boots. is there a way i can get rid of it?

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I've worn it once in the rain and into the mall. There are scratches in the inner side of the boots. is there a way i can get rid of it?
any picture ... the rubber scratch is normal to have after using them and the more u use them the more there will be, in which rather make it looks more vintage?

ochie

princess
O.G.
Oct 26, 2008
SD
is that the off white rain boots? can you post pic? I am planning to buy the off white..

ah8

Sep 26, 2008
vancouver,bc
i'll post pictures later on today

OCHIE: i prefer u getting black because white gets dirty easily and the scratches that u get in the future will be more obvious.

kuromi-chan

Aug 9, 2008
oh no! did they get scratched up by rubbing against each other when you walk? i'm sure it's bound to happen eventually...but at least you're getting wear outta them! better than the boots just sitting in the closet!

haute_brands

Twice Blessed
Jul 3, 2009
Singapore
Rubber is not scratch proof so it's normal for the boots to show signs of wear. Enjoy the boots and don't worry too much about the scratches.

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
It looks like normal wear. I don't think you can do anything about it unless you pull your pants legs over them but that would defeats the purpose right?

ah8

Sep 26, 2008
vancouver,bc
ya thats true kuromi haha..

Ochie: i still think u should get black. but try them both on to c which one u like.. thats what i did

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
US
Oh no! I'm not sure if there any way to diminish the scratches. Maybe I should test different treatments on my kids' old rainboots.

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
unavoidable... even patent shoes tend to have scratches in the inner part, unless we walk with our left n right legs a feet apart!