scratched cles

chebaby

Mar 6, 2012
hello
i need advice fast. i just purchase a rose indien cles two days ago and just noticed a scratch on the botton of it.
how do i return it to LV? they are probably going to think i scratched it myself and now want my money back. but i know there is no way i could have scratched it. it had to have been there when i bought it.

So sorry to hear this, just remain calm and take it back to LV ASAP. Ask to speak to the store manager. I really hope it all works out, if you only just made the purchase you should be fine. Good luck!

Oh, no...I'm sorry to hear that. Just talk to the SA's and explain the situation. It should turn out okay; they'll probably let you exchange since you just bought the cles. It'll be alright...good luck!

How do you know you didn't scratch it? Sorry. I'm just curious. If it was in your purse of if you picked it up, it can get scratched by your nails.

Unfortunately, vernis scratches every easily. I'm so sorry that happened!

i never used it yet. when i purchased it i kept it in the box the first day and only took it out today to look at the color again after reading how some people didnt like it lol.

thanx for the comments ladies. ive decided to keep it because the scratch is tiny and i only noticed it because i was looking hard at it.

If you haven't used it yet, definitely take it back.

To be honest, I've never noticed that Vernis is easily scratched. I find it quite durable. I have the clés in both Pomme and Bleu Nuit and have used both for a couple of years, in and out of different bags on a regular basis and they both still look brand new.

Hope you can exchange for a new one, good luck!

This! I find Vernis to be pretty durable. Don't let the glossy finish fools you!
If you haven't used it yet, definitely take it back.

To be honest, I've never noticed that Vernis is easily scratched. I find it quite durable. I have the clés in both Pomme and Bleu Nuit and have used both for a couple of years, in and out of different bags on a regular basis and they both still look brand new.

Hope you can exchange for a new one, good luck!

You could just take it back and say you would like an exchange. Some SAs don't check items very thoroughly. If they question the scratch, then say that it hasn't been used and that it must have been there. But only exchange it if you haven't used it.

I tried to return a neverfull once because I rushed out to buy it before a price increase. Decided to return it 4 days later and I only took it out of the bag to try it on in the mirror at home. When I went back to the store the SA accused me of having worn the bag after examining it with her laser eyes and claiming their were microscopic marks on the vachetta. I did not shop at LV again for over a year.