Scratch on bag

MilesAway2015

Jan 1, 2015
hey @All
i took my Gabrielle Bag out today but unfortunately i hit it against some hard material...so it left a little scratch. Tried to fix it with rubbing and polishing but i didn't help...well since the bag has a vintage look i am ok with it, but it still pisses me off...
What would you do?
The spot where the scratch is located is almost on the bottom of the bag...you only notice it if you look closely

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 871
I need help too!!! I accidentally stuck a sticker on my classic lambskin double flap and the colour came off with the sticker!!!! I'm so horrified when i see the colour could just came off like this!!! mine is a second hand vintage so I'm worried maybe because the bag is old so the colour could easily came off. What should i do?!
View media item 2731View media item 2730
send a picture to leather surgeons and ask if they can fix it?

hey @All
i took my Gabrielle Bag out today but unfortunately i hit it against some hard material...so it left a little scratch. Tried to fix it with rubbing and polishing but i didn't help...well since the bag has a vintage look i am ok with it, but it still pisses me off...
What would you do?
The spot where the scratch is located is almost on the bottom of the bag...you only notice it if you look closely

When I get a scratch one one of my Chanel bags, and it happens more often than I like, I take a little tiny dab of Cadillac leather conditioner on an old sock or soft microfiber cloth and with firm pressure rub the scratch until it blends in with the rest of the leather. 90% of the time this makes it disappear. Just a little touch of the conditioner and a good amount of rubbing usually does the trick. Any good quality leather conditioner would work, I just happen to keep the Cadillac brand on hand.

Reactions: Plumeria233
I get what you mean...but i got the hint with the marker from a friend of mine who used to work at a chanel boutique.
And on the other hand i have to drive 1 hour per car to get to my nearest boutique.
Maybe i will contact our local shoe repair to get a second look and opinion

Reactions: Rachel