Scratch Insole of Valentino Rockstuds Shoes

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
I have 3 pairs of Valentino Rockstuds Ballerina Flats. When I checked the insole of my shoes, I noticed leather peeling/scratch on the insole where it hits/scratched/frictioned with my pinky toe nail!!! Am I the only one who experienced this?

See pictures. I put a matte tape on top of it so the next time I wear the shoes, my toe nail would not directly touch the leather insole. I hope this would work.

Anyone of you who experienced the same? I don’t grow my nails to long! So I do not know if the leather insole is just really fragile. I have not experienced this on my other designer shoes.

Attachments

• 9F244D58-A36C-4AAA-A260-EB72FE3348CE.jpeg
    9F244D58-A36C-4AAA-A260-EB72FE3348CE.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 148
  • CFAEBDE9-D11E-4046-9896-7CF3920D38EE.jpeg
    CFAEBDE9-D11E-4046-9896-7CF3920D38EE.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 148
I don’t have flats but 3 pairs of pumps and the oldest pair has a similar mark from what I assume is being caused by the pinky toe. It doesn’t bother me though when I wear them.

Reactions: CSG
I don’t have flats but 3 pairs of pumps and the oldest pair has a similar mark from what I assume is being caused by the pinky toe. It doesn’t bother me though when I wear them.

Thanks for checking yours. I can’t seem to find this issue on the Wear & Tear thread so I asked if this is a common issue on the insole of Rockstuds. Mine was worn rarely but this happened already. I may have sharp nails! LOL!

Thanks for checking yours. I can’t seem to find this issue on the Wear & Tear thread so I asked if this is a common issue on the insole of Rockstuds. Mine was worn rarely but this happened already. I may have sharp nails! LOL!

Hahaha...I didn’t notice it on my other 2 rockstuds so I’m thinking it was caused from a day when my nails needed to be cut or something. Who knows...is it uncomfortable?

Hahaha...I didn’t notice it on my other 2 rockstuds so I’m thinking it was caused from a day when my nails needed to be cut or something. Who knows...is it uncomfortable?

Shoes are comfortable and there is no problem with the sizing. Just the scratched insole that bothers me but maybe I should just ignore and enjoy using the beautiful pairs :smile: