scrapbooking your collection...

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
Has anyone ever done this?
I've been throwing around this idea for a while, mostly to have an inventory of my bags and I thought, why not do it in style? lol.
Is this too much?
I just ordered some really cute purse shaped brads in case I decide to do it.
Thought about posting photos with the name, item# and even the tag if I have it.
Thoughts?
Would love to know if anyone else has done this.
I really need to post my collection pics on here someday too. Doing one will definitely make the other one easier.

No way! That sounds like a fabulous idea!! So much fun! Coordinating colors, it can be your own personal catalog. I think it's a GREAT idea... what a fun coffee table book!!

lol, I know right!
I've been wanting to sit and do it forever; if nothing else I think it would make me really happy just to be able to flip through my collection in a book, haha.
If I ever do it, I will have to post some pics.

That's an awesome idea! I can't wait to see it! In the past month I've collected pics off of the bay (too lazy to drag the collections all out and take my own pics :smile: of mine, my mom's and my daughter's collections into folders on my laptop. Having a central area to see all of what I have has helped me out SO much when deciding on a purchase if it fills a gap in my collection or if I already have 5 bags in that color already. LOL!!!

The tedious part, I believe, will be uploading all the pics to photobucket or something and editing them all.
Aaah, I can't say enough how much I love my Coachies. I'm so excited to do this now and so happy to have a group that understands the craziness, lol.

Has anyone ever done this?
I've been throwing around this idea for a while, mostly to have an inventory of my bags and I thought, why not do it in style? lol.
Is this too much?
I just ordered some really cute purse shaped brads in case I decide to do it.
Thought about posting photos with the name, item# and even the tag if I have it.
Thoughts?
Would love to know if anyone else has done this.
I really need to post my collection pics on here someday too. Doing one will definitely make the other one easier.

I've actually been thinking of doing the same thing, part of my favorite thing about scrapbooking is the matting & creating a funky page. I think it would be fun to do with our Coach. I can get pretty creative, if I do say so myself when I get going.

I was thinking of one of those 7 by 7 small albums not the big size.

Love the idea.
Too bad I haven't even scrapbooked my kids entire life.
Maybe once that's done I can do the handbags, lol.
Priorities, ya know!

hahaha, yeah. It might seem odd to have the handbags and not anything family. :P
However, I treat them like family so....hehe.
I haven't scrapbooked in ages, so maybe this will get me back in the groove.
I like the idea of the smaller album too but I think I have too many pics to do a small one. Can't wait to get started with this...but since I killed hours this morning on the forum, I need to get some cleaning done before I get started.