Scrapbooking..Help

1. I'm almost :shame: to admit this is my number one hobby..but if any of you can help me I would appreciate it. My daughters and I love scrapbooking and there is not a lot of selection here so if any of you know of a great site that has a lot of products and ships reasonably quickly, please let me know. Also I recently saw an ad in one of the mags for a company called memory-works..if anyone has ever dealt with them ..can you tell me what you think..any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks again
    Clink:biggrin:

2. I get my stuff from JoAnn Crafts' website.

3. There's a seller on eBay that sells a lot of Sandylion stickers, I think his name is something like great-service or something like that. Anyways, his prices are reasonable, and he charges less than cost for shipping to encourage people to buy more. I would definitely recommend him !

I never really got into scrapbooking, but I used to sell stickers on eBay to earn pocket money.. Sandylion is in Toronto, and they are the largest sticker makers in the world. It's a shame that they don't have a factory store on the internet, the prices at the factory are fabulous !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice