SCP Update

Brennamom

O.G.
May 8, 2007
Didn't see anthing here so I'm reporting from the field:P

Today, both H spaces were closed, the temp one not even orange anymore. It had a sign out front saying the boutique was closed and to please join them downstairs in their original space on Feburary 23rd (Monday).

Anyone hear of a soft opening over the weekend or a VIP opening before the 23rd?

Hmmm, feel the :crybaby: coming on, may be calling in sick next Mon. :graucho:

Today, both H spaces were closed, the temp one not even orange anymore. It had a sign out front saying the boutique was closed and to please join them downstairs in their original space on Feburary 23rd (Monday).

Anyone hear of a soft opening over the weekend or a VIP opening before the 23rd?

Hi Brennamom,

I asked in late January when the remodeled store would open, and the SA said it could be anywhere from Feb - April. And given that they had to redo the invites for the last sale, I think they might have been playing it by ear. One of the salespeople said that they were going to have an event to open it, but I sure didn't get the invite. Ah well.

I'm starting to think that I only like Hermès stores with staircases, anyway. :smile:

So Monday, SCP, and then Tuesday, the BH sale?

Nothing that a little H therapy won't cure:graucho:

Yup! I can't get to BH, so if you go, report back!!

I'll definitely get to the BH sale, and it seems that BH just got the latest Hermessence in today, Vanille Galante, so I'll have to give that a try.

Anything in particular you want me to check for? I normally only look at the men's rtw, small leather stuff (if any), and housewares (again, if any), but if you'd like me to ask for something specific, I'd be happy to.

I'll definitely get to the BH sale, and it seems that BH just got the latest Hermessence in today, Vanille Galante, so I'll have to give that a try.

Anything in particular you want me to check for? I normally only look at the men's rtw, small leather stuff (if any), and housewares (again, if any), but if you'd like me to ask for something specific, I'd be happy to.

:graucho:

^ if she asks for that Pythagore in her avatar, then, UNLESS there are 2... cuz i love it too!
consider yourself back-stabbed, Brennamom :devil:
(jj = just joking)

^ if she asks for that Pythagore in her avatar, then, UNLESS there are 2... cuz i love it too!
consider yourself back-stabbed, Brennamom :devil:
(jj = just joking)

I was told by my SA that Cashmere Shawl is not included in sale. There will have some small leather good. Everything will be taken out on the first day, wish I can go there on Tuesday, but :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

No worries Laila, I am a Zen shopper - if it is meant to be mine, it will find me:tender:

Besides, all is fair in love and H :heart: Go for it!
oh geez, i need to be MUCH more like you. as a matter of fact, my zen-ness is so threatened by my shopping habit. i want it to go to a good person like you! i promise i'll keep my eye out :tumbleweed:
you don't want it in a carre?

Stunning. Stunning and yummy! That's my description of the new store. If you are in the area, run, do not walk.

It's quite large w/lots of glass & mirror & natural light. A really beautiful space, esp for scarves & RTW. Oddly, it seemed a bit light on display cases for bags, but maybe that's just me...

For OCers, that dreary temporary space will soon be a distant memory.

:woohoo: