~~~~SCP 3rd Anniversary Celebration!!!~~~~

ochie

princess
O.G.
Oct 26, 2008
My amazing SA sent me this invitation for their 3RD Anniversary party and they showed the Spring/Summer collection.. I was so excited to attend the party, because I missed the last year Anniversary Celebration, and the Beverly Hills Fashion Night Out, because I was out of the country for 5 months.. and I was :sad: that I did not get the invitation for the Barneys Beverly Hills book signing :cry: .. but I am happy that I did not miss this event! :yahoo:

My mom,sister and a sweet friend that I met here on tpf xlovely went with me.. the party started at 6pm and there were a lot people who attended, and boy was the store crowded..

Here are the photos.. (I did not have a lot of pictures because DH was talking care of the two kids and he is usually my photographer)

*****And the Host for the night was Kristen Bell xoxo *******

My sister, mom and me :smile:

4399a174.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

c72a1586.jpg

a4d5e1fa.jpg

Yup! my mom chatted with Kristen Bell, she was really nice :girlsigh:

c6895c9e.jpg

e7adfc9c.jpg

d43e6dac.jpg

4c373053.jpg

e59e9813.jpg

1e6a0023.jpg

061c7faf.jpg

xlovely and me

photo4.jpg

c5fcca2e.jpg

very cute pics!! looks like so much fuN!! i was so sad i had to miss this because i was out of town. that cake also looks amazing!! what a fun night :biggrin: you and your sis and mom are all so pretty!

Gorgeous photos! Sorry you missed out on all those events but this one hosted by K Bell seems like it totally made up for it! You ladies look lovely! It looks like so much fun!

Now..

Whats in those bags? :graucho::happydance: