Scouting Around for the Indy

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
I did some searching and couldn't find this topic covered, so I apologize if this is a repeat. I'm normally an LV gal, but I saw the ad campaign for Gucci featuring the Gucci print Indy and I'm in love! I was noticing it's not available online at the Gucci site or Neiman's. Is this item something you need to waitlist for or should it be readily available at places that carry Gucci? Thanks for the help ahead of time. I'm really lovin this bag.

which indy are you talking about? the gucci website has the white guccisima, black guccisima, black gg fabric and the brown gg fabric with crest logo.

177139_FFKON_1064

here's a pic of the one with black gg fabric. hope you find what you're looking for!

I think the one you are talking about was rather limited. We had an LA tpf get together in July and we stopped by the Gucci store at the Beverly Center. The manager gave us a very nice overview of the different styles. They had one of the crest indy bags that was actually on hold for someone on the WL but hadn't come in yet. I seem to remember her saying it was quite limited.

Not really my cup of tea but it was beautiful bag irl. I love the indy style and would love to get my hands on one but I prefer the python (red or gunmetal) and both are quite a bit out of my price range:crybaby:

Good luck and definitely post pics if you find one!