Scouted on E!

I saw it today and actually liked it, might be interesting. I liked the 15 yo girl, seemed so sweet. I am wondering would we see her again? Or do they just sign the girls and we dont see them anymore?

I just caught a rerun and liked the show. That Gillian Vanderslice girl is soo pretty. I looked on One Managements website though and it doesn't have her listed as one of their models? Hmmm.

It's an interesting show. I think the black girl, Jennifer, could have a career - but she needs to get rid of her momager, work on her attitude and work ethic. You could tell that the agents were not amused with her mother's attitude - the rolling of the eyes and butting in to answer questions.

Hopefully Jennifer is still pursuing modeling. She definitely has what it takes. Her mom just needs to chill out a bit and let the real managers do their work.

I liked it, but I got the impression from the show that Gillian was new to modeling when she's actually been signed to Page Parks since 2009 and modeled for JCPenney and done runway. Maybe I missed the mention that she had previous experience.

Edit: NVM, I guess it was filmed awhile ago and I wasn't paying much attention to the show, since I guess she was selected at the Parks casting call.

I liked it, but I got the impression from the show that Gillian was new to modeling when she's actually been signed to Page Parks since 2009 and modeled for JCPenney and done runway. Maybe I missed the mention that she had previous experience.

Edit: NVM, I guess it was filmed awhile ago and I wasn't paying much attention to the show, since I guess she was selected at the Parks casting call.

So was this show filmed way back in 2009?

Glad someone started a thread on this show! I started watching it over the weekend and I'm watching one right now. It's a more realistic view of the age girls begin modeling, that's for sure. Did anyone else catch the ANTM reference when they had Jennifer there?

Julia's eyes creep me out, too! I want to scream at her to OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

A little bit of Julia goes a LONG way!

One thing for sure -- these scouts on this show and the folks running the photo shoots are 100 times more "brutally honest" than Tyra and company on ANTM ever thought of being!