Scouted on E!

tatsu_k

Nov 17, 2010
New York City
I saw it today and actually liked it, might be interesting. I liked the 15 yo girl, seemed so sweet. I am wondering would we see her again? Or do they just sign the girls and we dont see them anymore?

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
I just caught a rerun and liked the show. That Gillian Vanderslice girl is soo pretty. I looked on One Managements website though and it doesn't have her listed as one of their models? Hmmm.

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
It's an interesting show. I think the black girl, Jennifer, could have a career - but she needs to get rid of her momager, work on her attitude and work ethic. You could tell that the agents were not amused with her mother's attitude - the rolling of the eyes and butting in to answer questions.

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
Hopefully Jennifer is still pursuing modeling. She definitely has what it takes. Her mom just needs to chill out a bit and let the real managers do their work.

faith_ann

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
san diego
I liked it, but I got the impression from the show that Gillian was new to modeling when she's actually been signed to Page Parks since 2009 and modeled for JCPenney and done runway. Maybe I missed the mention that she had previous experience.

Edit: NVM, I guess it was filmed awhile ago and I wasn't paying much attention to the show, since I guess she was selected at the Parks casting call.

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
I liked it, but I got the impression from the show that Gillian was new to modeling when she's actually been signed to Page Parks since 2009 and modeled for JCPenney and done runway. Maybe I missed the mention that she had previous experience.

Edit: NVM, I guess it was filmed awhile ago and I wasn't paying much attention to the show, since I guess she was selected at the Parks casting call.
So was this show filmed way back in 2009?

zippie

Dec 7, 2006
Julia with her droopy eye lids is gross. Why would she draw attention to her ugly eyes with thick black eyeliner?

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
Julia with her droopy eye lids is gross. Why would she draw attention to her ugly eyes with thick black eyeliner?
Who is/was Julia?

EDIT: Nevermind, you must mean Julia Samersova. Just googled it. :P My husband was like "is that a dude?" when he saw her.

KathyB

LVoe!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Tennessee
Glad someone started a thread on this show! I started watching it over the weekend and I'm watching one right now. It's a more realistic view of the age girls begin modeling, that's for sure. Did anyone else catch the ANTM reference when they had Jennifer there?

Julia's eyes creep me out, too! I want to scream at her to OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

A little bit of Julia goes a LONG way!

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
I wonder if Kelsie's modeling career saved her as much as she thought it was? I was kind of like "oh girl no" on the expectations she was giving it.

KathyB

LVoe!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Tennessee
One thing for sure -- these scouts on this show and the folks running the photo shoots are 100 times more "brutally honest" than Tyra and company on ANTM ever thought of being!