Scottsdale vuitton at fashion show rocks!!

LVGLITTER

Apr 21, 2009
I just have to shout out to Nancy and James at Vuitton in Scottsdale! They are so awesome. My Galliera came back from their repair shop with the shop saying they would not replace leather at no cost, as they deemed it was normal wear. But Nancy and James are not agreeing with the repair shops decision. The bag is barely a year old and the issue was caused by the rubbing from those wonderful rings. So these fabulous people at the Scottsdale Vuitton are battling it out for me! They are getting it all taken care of for me. I love them and Albert too!! XOXOXo!!

I just have to shout out to Nancy and James at Vuitton in Scottsdale! They are so awesome. My Galliera came back from their repair shop with the shop saying they would not replace leather at no cost, as they deemed it was normal wear. But Nancy and James are not agreeing with the repair shops decision. The bag is barely a year old and the issue was caused by the rubbing from those wonderful rings. So these fabulous people at the Scottsdale Vuitton are battling it out for me! They are getting it all taken care of for me. I love them and Albert too!! XOXOXo!!

Albert has been my fav sales person for years...small world...:smile: