Scott Baio is 45 and single...new VH1 series!

i think he's trying to figure out why he won't actually settle down and marry someone, not why he can't find a girlfriend.

i think he won't settle down and marry someone because he's a douche, but that's just me. i found the show quite entertaining.

but then again, i also liked 'breaking bonaduce'

^^^OMG ITA!!:roflmfao:

I just watched all 3 episodes (so far) last night and he is a total washed-up weenie! He complains that he hates being called Charles and Chachi but....hellooooo? These are the ONLY reasons he got the attention of beautiful women in the 80s and now.

So of course I'm gonna keep watching this train wreck. heehee!

One thing that kept popping in my head, though, is that isn't George Clooney :heart: around 45 or so? I can't believe the 2 of them are around the same age. George seems eons more 'mature' than whiny, washed up Scott.

At least Scott didn't break his vow of celibacy this week. He admits he is a dog which I give him props for. I still find him creepy. He found Denise Richard's feet to be like swim flippers. I gotta agree with the feet thing. What exactly does he do now for money? Do they run his sitcoms in syndication?

^^Yes, I think they do run the sitcoms in syndication. Plus they still run Diagnosis Murder reruns which he was on for awhile. My mom still watches that show. :rolleyes:

As for Scott finding faults in the women he dates like Denise Richards, he did the same thing with the blind date girl. She wore too much eyeliner? Her chest wasn't big enough? Sheesh!

I'm going to have to retract my previous statement of still thinking he's hot. I'm SO swayed by personality, and he's just not grown up enough to be attractive to me. Darn it!
I watch him and keep thinking, 'Poor shmuck'....then my hubby says out loud...'He's a schmuck!" LOL!

He reminds me of that guy that was a stud in h.s. or college and stays in the town to live out his glory days...and can never find success past that claim to fame.

As for Scott finding faults in the women he dates like Denise Richards, he did the same thing with the blind date girl. She wore too much eyeliner? Her chest wasn't big enough? Sheesh!
ugh that made me sick.........that woman was beautiful........and yet he found all these faults in her........I'd hate to see what he'd think of me :wtf: lol

^^ I just saw this episode...man oh man...he's got ISSUES,man!!

Did anyone else also catch that stuff at the end with current GF Renee on how she has a 17year old daughter whom he's never met???

He is pretty screwed up, but his part on "Arrested Development" never fails to make me lol. It was nice of Ron Howard to throw him a bone like that.

speaking of this show... did anyone see the episode with nicole eggert (sp?)? i am infatuated with her sunglasses (when they were at the beach with her dog, she was wearing a red shirt...) does anyone know what brand they are?

One thing that kept popping in my head, though, is that isn't George Clooney :heart: around 45 or so? I can't believe the 2 of them are around the same age. George seems eons more 'mature' than whiny, washed up Scott.

Oh George Clooney - now there's a man. Scott is a little whiny baby. Wow. What a guy that never grew up. I feel badly for him - but we've all heard of guys like this.