Scott Baio is 45 and single...new VH1 series!

i think he's trying to figure out why he won't actually settle down and marry someone, not why he can't find a girlfriend.

i think he won't settle down and marry someone because he's a douche, but that's just me. i found the show quite entertaining.

but then again, i also liked 'breaking bonaduce'

Yes - they are having a daughter. So what is up with this show?? Is he looking for a new girlfriend? Did he dump Renee now that she is pregnant?

So maybe the shows ends with him making the commitment to Renee thus her getting pregnant? All of this is filmed well in advance so I don't think she was pregnant during filming?

OK, a bit of a snooze but I'll probably watch more....egawd Erin Moran has NOT aged well at all, raooowww.

The show is definitely entourage-like, but in reading his blogs I think that's what he was shooting for anyway??

:girlsigh:he's still dreamy to me.....

OK, a bit of a snooze but I'll probably watch more....egawd Erin Moran has NOT aged well at all, raooowww.

The show is definitely entourage-like, but in reading his blogs I think that's what he was shooting for anyway??

:girlsigh:he's still dreamy to me.....

Yeah, what happened to poor Erin? Wowza....:wtf: I hate that it coincides with my Top Chef...:cursing:

OK I just watched the repeat of the one where he goes to see julie mccullough at the improv and she tells him afterwards he was why she got her first AIDS test. OUCH!!

The scene with the older couple sharing how they've stayed together was sweet I thought...

Oh and whoever posted earlier about his current GF looking Kentucky fried...right on. Sorry to be catty but she is so tired and overprocessed looking.

Oh Scott.....

I've got one taped and can't wait to find a moment to watch it and join you gals (and guys, perhaps? ;))

AH, he was a fun crush years ago.

I still think he's cute too. I'm a sucka for dark hair and dark skin. As for all his flaws, in my fantasies, I can always change them!:roflmfao:

In tonight's episode, Scott's little short friend is so annoying. He's so spastic; I'm surprised Scott has put up with him all these years. He seems so intolerant of certain types of people.

Also, that line he said about one of the reasons he isn't married yet is because he can't stand the sound of a woman's voice at 7 a.m. Yikes!

That little friend (leech) of his...he's got to get rid of him. He's never going to want Scott to succeed in settling down because it'll mean the ride is over for him (the leechy "friend)!