Scotchgard to protect tokidoki bag?

My Scotchgard cost me 10 bucks at the local hardware store, but it's definitely worth every penny. That's the only reason I haven't gotten the Adios print...I'm so scared it'll get so dirty!

OKay, so I checked out the scotchguard tonight at the market near my house...ummmm, it was $8.50 for the can...is that a lot?? It seemed a bit high to me so I'm gonna check out target.

My adios bag is filthy and I used it about 7 times. I highly recommend scotchguarding that sucka before use!!!!
I bought my scotchguard at target for $6 and I sprayed my adios zucca tonight. I was so scared to get it on the leather and the handles so I covered it with that blue tape you use to line walls when your painting and it worked great. Goodluck!!

Then your trapping the dirt on the bag. Buy a tide stain remover pen and try to get it as clean as possible and then scotchgurad it.
K, thanks for the info. My zucca is getting filthy so I know I need to protect it but I've gotta get it clean first ....hmmmmmmm

I went to get Scotchguard at Walmart and the only kind I could find was for carpet. I didn't get it because I didn't think that it was the right one. What do you guys get? What section is it in?

I went to get Scotchguard at Walmart and the only kind I could find was for carpet. I didn't get it because I didn't think that it was the right one. What do you guys get? What section is it in?

I use something called "protect all" by kiwi. Walmart sells it, its $4. Its a water & stain repellent. I've used it for years on my shoes & leather bags. It also works on fabrics. I used it on my new ciao ciao. It's great!

I use something called "protect all" by kiwi. Walmart sells it, its $4. Its a water & stain repellent. I've used it for years on my shoes & leather bags. It also works on fabrics. I used it on my new ciao ciao. It's great!
What section is it in? I busted up my toe and I didn't feel like walking all over looking for it.:shame: