Scotchgard Leather Protector

1. Can bbag be cleaned using this product?

There is no Apple Gard or Lubiderm in the country I'm at :cry:!!! Are there any substitutes-- leather car care products/spray/conditioner-- to be used without ruining the bag? Thanks a lot as always :heart:

2. I probaby wouldn't use scotchguard. Maybe go to a store that sells high-end bags and buy one of their products or get recommendations from them.

Where are you located? I'm assuming because you refer to Scotchguard that you are in Oz?

3. I use this cream leather cleanser that is made by Bally to clean my bags and it works very,very well! I should add that I have only used it to clean my '06 rose city so far but never on a darker coloured b-bag.

4. I'm in Thailand. I was thinking of going to the dept. store to look for some cleaning/protecting products for my bbags, I would like to properly clean them! Dunno where to start. :cry: :cry:

toiletduck, do I go into a Bally store and ask for the cream leather cleanser?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice