Scored through SAK's VIP PIc!

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I hope they fit if not I'll send them back. Only 400 dollars:nuts: I LOVE the color and 4 inch heel! I'm a size 9 and tend to fit in CL's 39.5 or 40. I snagged the last 40; it's worth a shot right. The add said these were TTS?

Attachments

• 0452533974523R_300x400.jpg
    0452533974523R_300x400.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 91
I'm gonna rain on your parade. I'm sorry, but since the new styles are running large, they'll probably be too big. I wouldn't take Saks' advice because I think they say that for every single style of CL. That said, perhaps heel grips and other padding will fix them...

Rouge is gorgeous too though, so hopefully they work.

I'm gonna rain on your parade. I'm sorry, but since the new styles are running large, they'll probably be too big. I wouldn't take Saks' advice because I think they say that for every single style of CL. That said, perhaps heel grips and other padding will fix them...

Rouge is gorgeous too though, so hopefully they work.

Well if they don't that's okay. With these sales I've learned to order first figure out the problems later because you can always return, KWIM.

Anyway when I try on CL's at NM and Barney's (and this is recently); the 40's tend to work 70 percent of the time and I'm a true 39. So the way I see it I have a 70 percent chance of these shoes working out. Hey I'll take those odds, LOL!!

Well if they don't that's okay. With these sales I've learned to order first figure out the problems later because you can always return, KWIM.

Anyway when I try on CL's at NM and Barney's (and this is recently); the 40's tend to work 70 percent of the time and I'm a true 39. So the way I see it I have a 70 percent chance of these shoes working out. Hey I'll take those odds, LOL!!

so true, susie! congrats! I hope they work out for you.

I have these in nude patent and wear a size 36. They were TTS for me, but I defintely could have gone down 1/2 a size... Since I usually pad the front of shoes that lack a platform anyway, I stayed with the 36 knowing that it would be a bit tighter with some cushion.

They are gorgeous in rouge, so congratulations! A great deal! :smile: