Scored through SAK's VIP PIc!

^Wow size 36!! Is that a 6 or 5 in US? Lucky you I bet you find all kinds of deals on CL's!

It's a size 6 US. And no, I'm not lucky at all! :sad: I'm always on the lookout for some CLs on ebay, hoping to be easier on my wallet, but I can never find my size in classics (what I mostly prefer). If there's a sale somewhere, I'm always missing out, or they only have a half size too large, or half size too small left, and with these wonky sizing issues, you just never know what's going to work! Also, the first sales shoes I ever scored were sent to me in the wrong size (but the box said the right size, making me think it was a switch of sorts) and by the time I called to fix the issue, the style was sold out. I wish I was lucky!!! So basically, if I want the shoe, I have to buy them full price, in store. Sigh. My friends think I am ridiculous... that's why I'm here! :P

Good luck with the sizing :smile: I'm sure they will be BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

It's a size 6 US. And no, I'm not lucky at all! :sad: I'm always on the lookout for some CLs on ebay, hoping to be easier on my wallet, but I can never find my size in classics (what I mostly prefer). If there's a sale somewhere, I'm always missing out, or they only have a half size too large, or half size too small left, and with these wonky sizing issues, you just never know what's going to work! Also, the first sales shoes I ever scored were sent to me in the wrong size (but the box said the right size, making me think it was a switch of sorts) and by the time I called to fix the issue, the style was sold out. I wish I was lucky!!! So basically, if I want the shoe, I have to buy them full price, in store. Sigh. My friends think I am ridiculous... that's why I'm here! :P

Good luck with the sizing :smile: I'm sure they will be BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

Here I thought you size 6's (display size right?) had all the luck??? Again, when you think it's going to be easy??? it aint??

OP, love the color!! I hope they work out hun!

Sigh ME TOO. If these CL's were platforms and too big I couldn't wear them, the heel would slip down. Since they are not I can go .5 size up and be fine. Also my foot is theoretically a medium in width, however they tend to lean on the wide side, "Fingers Crossed"

Actually, even if they are a bit big, it will be great, because these shoes really are so much more comfortable with a cushion pad in the front. They are such a lovely color, and I'm sure the sizing will work (either with a cushioning pad, or not). Enjoy!
:woohoo: