Scored something during the sales? Post your "Trophies" here for us to drool!!

BlackSheep13

Bags & Shoes Lover
Jul 1, 2010
Hope this is not a repeated thread. Should we start something where everyone can post their lucky buys from this recent sales for us to drool over? Just for the sales items? :biggrin:

Mods, if you find this is unnecessary, pls delete this thread. ;)

I think its a cool thread! I will wait for everyones loot. I dont think I will be one as I missed my opportunity cause I decided to be kind and share before getting selfish... long story to share.

anyway... please share your loot!

I have lots of shoes coming, but sadly no bags. I am anxious to see the classics some lucky ladies were able to score on sale! For shoes, though, this has been one of the best sales in years. I was able to get several flats, which never seem to go on sale, as well as some cute sandals.

I also only got 2 pairs of shoes, no bag. I already posted the pic on another thread but will do again (if you don't mind) once I pick them out from Saks tomorrow.

Here are the first of my sale shoe purchases to arrive: beige and black chain flats and brown and black low wedges from Saks. I am also throwing in my non-Chanel sale purchases - a gorgeous Dior evening sandal and a Vera Wang peep tow jeweled flat.

I am still deciding on the wedges because I already have the same ones in black with black patent toe and am wondering if the brown is versatile enough. It seems like a nice change from black so I will probably keep them. I still have three pairs of slides coming from NM and two more pairs of flats coming from Saks.

Attachments

• ChanelSale2.JPG
    ChanelSale2.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 655
  • DiorSale.JPG
    DiorSale.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 608
Here are the first of my sale shoe purchases to arrive: beige and black chain flats and brown and black low wedges from Saks. I am also throwing in my non-Chanel sale purchases - a gorgeous Dior evening sandal and a Vera Wang peep tow jeweled flat.

I am still deciding on the wedges because I already have the same ones in black with black patent toe and am wondering if the brown is versatile enough. It seems like a nice change from black so I will probably keep them. I still have three pairs of slides coming from NM and two more pairs of flats coming from Saks.

I love the Chanel chain flats! Congrats!

Love the Vera Wang flats from Saks...saw them here at my local Saks today!

wow. I love love lovvvvvvvve the wedges Jennifer ! :tup: :ps: :love: I wanted this same exact pair when I saw marose posting about them. Gosh I need to close this window now. Great score on the flats too. These were the same flats I inquired about but never received a response from the SA. I'll have to live vicariously through your purchases! Congrats!! Can't wait to see the rest of your loots! You really have the best shoes ever!!!