Scored something during the sales? Post your "Trophies" here for us to drool!!

I hope we see some bags in this thread soon! I can't wait to see what I missed out on since I chose not to brave the mob scene at my local NM! Congrats to everyone who scored bags!

I picked up a cute little burgundy card case from Saks. It's too dark out now, so I'll post pics later when it's light out. Otherwise, not much sale stuff to get excited about, IMO...

I picked up a cute little burgundy card case from Saks. It's too dark out now, so I'll post pics later when it's light out. Otherwise, not much sale stuff to get excited about, IMO...

Congrats! I was mostly interested in classic flaps that apparently went on sale but it seems those were virtually all presold to customers and never made it to the floor.

Ladies, make sure you RUN FAST to the sale in Manchester, my SA called and said they have a great selection of bags on sale this Friday 24th! I wonder why England has good sales but US and Asia do not? I will post Friday night, WATCH THIS SPACE

Ladies, make sure you RUN FAST to the sale in Manchester, my SA called and said they have a great selection of bags on sale this Friday 24th! I wonder why England has good sales but US and Asia do not? I will post Friday night, WATCH THIS SPACE

Thanks for sharing! I am just curious how I can order from Manchester if I live in the US? Will they ship internationally? Thanks.

congrats everyone on your purchases! i will be doing a reveal once i receive my 2nd bag.

i got a red camellia lamb WOC and also a bq bowler in burgundy. i really wanted the bq flap though so i'm still thinking over what i should do. if anyone is returning their bq flaps, please let me know.

i'm also debating on whether or not i should return my red camellia lamb WOC. it's regularly $1250 and it was on sale for $1150. since it's practically full price, i might as well use that money to buy myself the half moon WOC (something i've always wanted). don't get me wrong, the red is like a fire engine red. it's really pretty, but i just don't know. i wonder why it was marked down so little? it's not that i don't love it. it's the fact that it was discounted so little.

i should be able to post pictures at the end of this wk!

i also tried to get a pair of chanel thongs, but the store couldn't find the other shoe =(. there was a 7 and an 8 in the same box. sigh... i guess money saved?