Scored birkin 35 vache trekking in Alezan at fsh

ouragan

Sep 12, 2007
Hi just a short post from my phone!! Managed to get a birkin 35 in vache trekking today! I was expecting 6.5k but it was 6.2k?? Anyone know why price difference ??Confused!! Help please!! Had major difficulty getting it and and will relay when I get to a compiter!! Thanks xx

Hi I just got a birkin 35 in vache trekking and wondered if anyone had tips for looking after it and why it is cheaper ?? I paid 6.2k euro I thought 35s were 6.5k?? Thanks x

I don't know how too!! I'm on my phone!! Omg such a surreal day went to fsh 4 times and got 'no stock', then my male friend went in first time, said for wife and bam she brings it out.

ouragan said:
Hi I just got a birkin 35 in vache trekking and wondered if anyone had tips for looking after it and why it is cheaper ?? I paid 6.2k euro I thought 35s were 6.5k?? Thanks x

Thought It was more expensive and personally I prefer VT to Togo/TC. U were luck and enjoy the best of health,

ouragan said:
I don't know how too!! I'm on my phone!! Omg such a surreal day went to fsh 4 times and got 'no stock', then my male friend went in first time, said for wife and bam she brings it out.

Its funny how this works out better!!
Félicitations

My understanding is that VT is one of the more expensive leather, after box. But I might be wrong. It is quite rare and Hermes has had quality issues with this leather last year and delivery for it was very slow.

It is quite commonly used in the men's department as the grain is very flat and it is quite structured, suitable for sac depeche briefcase and such.

There is a thread here on tpf showcasing some of the VT bags that a few lucky tpfers are fortunate to get!

Good luck on this rare beauty.

Wow really?? I'm so confused with the price!! Please can you link me to this thread?!! Thanks xx

My understanding is that VT is one of the more expensive leather, after box. But I might be wrong. It is quite rare and Hermes has had quality issues with this leather last year and delivery for it was very slow.

It is quite commonly used in the men's department as the grain is very flat and it is quite structured, suitable for sac depeche briefcase and such.

There is a thread here on tpf showcasing some of the VT bags that a few lucky tpfers are fortunate to get!

Good luck on this rare beauty.

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures. Enjoy Paris. My husband is there right now but I don't think he will be doing any reveals :nogood:

My VT noir is 15% more expensive than Togo when I bought it from shop last year. It keeps its sharp very well and is quite scratch resistant. I m happy yo get it as I seldom see any birkins in VT! Really cobgrat!