SCORED big on Net-A-Porter tonight!

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
:yahoo:I got a gorgeous chocolate Ines for $837...no tax...and free shipping (I used FREESHIP4EN4 and it removed the $12.50 charge on the final checkout page). I've been needing a dark brown bag and this one is really pretty! They also have the Christina in black and taupe for $777; I was totally torn, but all the positive comments on her about the Ines swayed me that way. Does anyone know about how long their DHL ground shipping takes, by any chance?

Yay for you!! I love it when great deals happen! I scored a black MP for 626.50 the other week and it arrived yesterday! I'm in love and keep wanting to smell the leather!

As far as DHL goes, IIRC a package for me took about 4 days to arrive. I wish you a speedy delivery and post pics when you get it!

Congrats mkdallas!! I picked up the Black MbMJ Heidi bowler. I've been wanting one for a while and was so happy to get it on sale!

pinknyanko, you can change the currency or location that NAP is set to on the left hand side at the top of the page. The prices, even once converted, can apparently be quite differerent between the international and US sites.

I caved & bought the Metallic Softy wallet finally. I don't think I'm going to beat $112! I've seen used ones go on ebay for even more. The only reason I held out was because I held some reservations about the metallic leather wearing off/discoloring, but there really are no other wallets that tickle my fancy at the moment, so I went for it! :smile: