Scored a bow satchel at Saks today!!

alxangel

Jan 23, 2008
I got the Aluminio one. Walked in and saw it there, then a sale person comes over asn tells me about a promotion they are doing (get $400 GC when you buy two bags over $1000, and triple points). So I got the bow satchel and a small clutch. Salesperson had me open a saks car for an additional 10% off. I'm so excited, I've been eyeing this bag for months. FYI - they still have more if you look for this bag...they had black, Aluminio and a brown color.:yahoo:

Darn, I am so going to Saks BH today.

I bargain with DH for 3 hours of shop time. Nothing kinky. It's a straightforward car stuff/shopping time transaction. Bags on delivery in exchange for equal time for DH to do car repairs plus a free dinner for him.

I will be at Saks ALL day with a side trip to Prada.

Gotta get dressed now. I will be leaving in 1.5 hours so ladies , LET ME know if you want me to check out prices.

Hi alxangel, which Saks has the alumino? I've been searching like a crazy woman!

THANKS!!

I got the Aluminio one. Walked in and saw it there, then a sale person comes over asn tells me about a promotion they are doing (get $400 GC when you buy two bags over $1000, and triple points). So I got the bow satchel and a small clutch. Salesperson had me open a saks car for an additional 10% off. I'm so excited, I've been eyeing this bag for months. FYI - they still have more if you look for this bag...they had black, Aluminio and a brown color.:yahoo:

Darn, I am so going to Saks BH today.

I bargain with DH for 3 hours of shop time. Nothing kinky. It's a straightforward car stuff/shopping time transaction. Bags on delivery in exchange for equal time for DH to do car repairs plus a free dinner for him.

I will be at Saks ALL day with a side trip to Prada.

Gotta get dressed now. I will be leaving in 1.5 hours so ladies , LET ME know if you want me to check out prices.

Hey Linpaddy... what did you find? Anything worthwhile at Saks? How about Prada? I just got an email from my Prada SA about some nylons they just got (same pattern as the wavey stripes purses) in cute spring colors... did you see them? Are they worth the *choking* $1400 price tag?

I hope you held off buying anything today (don't forget next week - back alley somewhere!) - otherwise, your 'transaction' just turned kinky! hee hee.

Hey Linpaddy... what did you find? Anything worthwhile at Saks? How about Prada? I just got an email from my Prada SA about some nylons they just got (same pattern as the wavey stripes purses) in cute spring colors... did you see them? Are they worth the *choking* $1400 price tag?

Prada has lots of totes in the fairy bag finish (with a light shimmer). In light colors like mauve, grey, and blue. Honestly, nothing to shout about since the designs are smiliar to their current collection just with a different finish.

They also have one fabulous fairy bag with soft pink leather lining. I kept molesting it to the SAs' amusement.

Lots of fairy shoes but they are really expensive at $900 to $1000. Gulp.

The nylon pieces are really cute but I'm not sure if the price is justified. Prada nylon lasts a long time BUT my gut feeling is that they will on sale in July.

They also have the nappa stripey bags in soft feminine colors like pink and cream. And new pochettes/clutches in jewel colors like turquoise, royal purple, bright orange.
Prices are around $750 for nylon pieces and $1400 for nappa leather.

The nappa leather pieces are very soft.

**PRICES WILL GO UP FOR THE FALL COLLECTION. And Miu Miu boutique will have its grand opening in May!

I hope you held off buying anything today (don't forget next week - back alley somewhere!) - otherwise, your 'transaction' just turned kinky! hee hee.

I couldn't find anything to buy. Chanel was PACKED! And all attempts at secrecy were abandoned since women were marching up to SAs and insisting on presales.
Most SAs have also called their regular clients so the secret is out!

I had to treat DH to 3 dinners (we went to 3 restaurants cos' he wasn't happy with #1 and #2). I think we're too full to be 'kinky'. :love: I didn't buy anything today...heee. Maybe the back alley event will have more to offer!

Go get your HG gaufre. Remember to break up your transactions into 2 if possible if you are exceeding $1000. Hee Hee. Then you'll get $800 in gift cards back!!

Oh yes, Saks BH has a new shipment of bows. Go check them out.

alxangel, I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread! I hope you are enjoying your new bow! :heart: