Score! Reveal of Antigona Croc Embossed Zip Pouch

cookiecutter

Oct 10, 2013
Yes! I found it! :biggrin: Thanks for letting me share my joy in finding this new-to-me pouch that I've been lusting after for the longest time.

Attachments

• 1401781031249.jpg
    1401781031249.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 1401781044740.jpg
    1401781044740.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 256
Already commented on another thread and must do so again. Simply stunning! So worth the effort. I hope you wear her often! Big congrats on such a chic find!

Oooooooh I just love it when someone finds the treasure they were searching for; so often the search ends up being half the fun!

It is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! I would love to place this one inside a larger bag for traveling too, it sure would keep me organized.

Enjoy your beautiful find! I love it!

Oh my!!! Its gorgeous!! Where did you manage to get it? Congrats.

I managed to find it on Vestiaire Collective. It was in EUC and was quite reasonbly priced
as well. I was really lucky to have spotted it shortly after it was listed. Otherwise it would have been in someone else's shopping bag. :biggrin:

Already commented on another thread and must do so again. Simply stunning! So worth the effort. I hope you wear her often! Big congrats on such a chic find!

Thank you for sharing my joy, sunshine! :smile: I'm already planning my wardrobe around the pouch...heehee...

Oooooooh I just love it when someone finds the treasure they were searching for; so often the search ends up being half the fun!

It is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you! I would love to place this one inside a larger bag for traveling too, it sure would keep me organized.

Enjoy your beautiful find! I love it!

Thank you thank you! I totally agree with you about the fun in finding the treasure after a seemingly endless and hopeless search! I was quite lucky last month cos I managed to find back to back the 2 bags I've been yearning for. The other one is in a reveal thread under Balenciaga.

Thanks again for sharing my joy!