SCORE at the outlet!!! So happy! w/ pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I checked out the Milpitas, CA outlet and I didn't expect to find much since other people on TPF said it wasn't as good as Gilroy. I saw a couple walking around with three Sabrinas and I asked them where they found them and if there were more. Of course they snatched up the last ones so I ask the SA if there are anymore in the back and low and behold she brings this one out! I am so glad I waited for this beauty! I really lucked out because this is the second time this has happened to me at the outlets! I adore this pattern SO MUCH! I almost picked up a swingpack in this pattern on another outlet trip but it wasn't practical since I carry around so much. The employees at this outlet are SUPER nice and friendly!!! I am definitely going back even though my wallet will not thank me!!! So here are pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo:

2. Congrats!!!!

Very Cute Op Art Sabrina!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. Very cute! Love how the lining matches the outside of the bag as well! Congrats!

4. congrats!!

5. Very nice! Another stunning Sabrina. Love the lining and as always, the hangtags!

6. That's very cute! I love the colors.

7. I love that bag it is so cute!

8. Love the bag - love the lining. Can I be rude and ask what she cost?

9. It isn't rude at all! I always ask people! They were handing out 20% off coupons and I had printed one out as well. The original price was $398 and it was 30% off that price, then 20% off that so before taxes the price was $222.88.

10. Congrats! I usually shop at Gilroy and read the NorCal outlet info. Sounds like Milpitas would be worth checking out. Can't believe one couple grabbed all the sabrinas. So glad the SA was able to get you one from the back. Very pretty bag, I love the op art Cs.

11. So jealous - I went today and there were NO SABRINAS :sad: I got there 15mins after they opened and even asked and nope ... you are so lucky - almost snagged that op art in a small wallet

12. very cute, I was intrigued by this bag when i first saw it. but by the time I realized i liked it, they were sold out lol

13. Pretty :love:

14. #14 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    The smaller version is still on the Coach website

15. #15 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    It was really funny because I got friendly with one of the SA and I was browsing after I found my bag and carrying it with me and she asked if I was getting the bag because people kept asking her if I was gonna get it or not and to keep and eye on me and see if I put it down! People kept asking me about it lol. Also the couple that found a bunch of the Sabrinas before me ended up getting a black one and asked me if there were any more of mine! It was major bag envy and I felt so lucky but bad for everyone else. So if you go back there might be a couple more Sabrinas. I could be wrong about the colors but I think they were pink, possibly brown, or tan. I couldn't get a good look coz they were hoarding them! I should have asked where they put them down but I was already set on my pattern coz I love the green and grey! Good luck! They told me they get new stuff everyday but I guess the good stuff does get snatched up quick and now even the husbands are in on it! lol