***SCNDLSLV's Parisian Shopping Adventure Part Deux***

Thanks again, everyone! Looks like this lil charm that I wasn't crazy about may be a bit more versatile than I thought. I carried my Kusama Speedy today for the first time in months and the charm works IMO. It's a much better match in natural sunlight than in this pic. :biggrin: :tup:

Your trip led you to some amazing peices. Congratulations. I am so besotted with your Kusama though. Love the bag charm though, it's a perfect compliment, :graucho:

Thank you ladies! I absolutely enjoyed every moment in Paris. Even the weather was amazing. I'm already planning to return in November. :lol:

BTW, I also saw the site of the new flagship LV store that will be located off of Place Vendome. Apparently it will be the largest LV boutique in the world and takes up a whole city block. My local SA told me that LV is even recruiting SAs from the US to staff this store. They have a giant Petite Malle in front of the building. I was told that it's a 7-story building and will include a workshop.

Not a great pic...
Wow! when is it opening? I'm dying to go to Paris. Also, just curious. How do you pack all of your goodies for the trip back home?