***SCNDLSLV's Parisian Shopping Adventure Part Deux***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you may recall, last December, I went to Paris for the first time for my birthday. I had an amazing time, saw a lot of sights, did some great shopping, and met a lot of wonderful people. My trip was such a resounding success, that I left Paris committed to return this May. (If you want to see the deets on my first trip here's the thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/scndlslvs-birthday-adventure-in-paris-reveals-929530.html )

I booked my return trip in February and have obsessed about it since. Last Monday, I came back home after a wonderful relaxing week in the City of Light. This trip was much different in that I shopped a LOT (mostly for other people) and I didn't feel the need to sightsee everyday as I did on the last trip. This was a more leisurely, relaxing time. Lots of café sitting, wine drinking, and people watching. :tup:

Here are most of my goodies, not including various items I picked up for friends and family.

[​IMG]

2. Here:smile:

3. Here! :popcorn:

4. Let's see!

5. DAY 1

I arrived in Paris on Monday around noon and checked into my hotel at 2:30 or so. I quickly dropped my bags off, changed clothes, and mapped directions to Hermes. Another Birkin was first up on my list and I had no idea how long it would take or how many times I'd have to line up during my stay.

Luckily, this hotel was only 15 minute walk to Hermes so I got there eventually after being lost a few times. LOL! Last time I was in the line only 20 minutes. However, it took about an hour and half to get to an SA. I told her what I wanted, she left to check inventory and returned with the exact bag I requested. :yahoo:
    Here's my newest baby B35 in Clemence leather in Etain. Loving this bag, but my first is still my favorite. :love:

[​IMG]

6. After I finished up at Hermes, I walked a few doors down to Burberry and found a wrap that I've been searching for in the US for 3 years. Finally! So I bought it and had it delivered to my hotel. My fave thing about shopping in Paris is that a lot of the stores will deliver your purchases to your hotel so you don't have to walk around with bags. LOVE THAT!!!

After this, I ventured on the Metro to go to the LV store on Ave Montaigne. I was really looking forward to seeing the wonderful SAs I met last time. And as soon as I walked in, one of them, Benjamin, saw me and immediately recognized me. After all the hugging and the kissing he told me that my main SA was in a meeting but he'd let him know I was there.

Benjamin sat me down in a nice quiet corner, got me some champagne, and we got down to business. I told him the list of things I wanted and he scurried around the store finding everything. So let's start with the stuff for other folks.

My cousin wanted me to get her first LV bag and wallet. Based on her needs and usage, we agreed on the Estrela in Noir and the Emilie wallet in Hot Pink.

[​IMG]

Then my nephew asked me to pick up a Neverfull GM in Pivoine as a graduation gift for his girlfriend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For myself, I finally bought my first LV shawls. This is the Neo Denim in Framboise.

[​IMG]

My favorite one is the Hologram/Paintbrush. I love the colors and the subtle printing of the monogram. You have to look really hard to see it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the store didn't have all of the items I was looking for, so Benjamin had to locate and reserve them for me at the LV boutiques in the Galeries Lafayette and Printempts department stores. These stores were about 3 blocks from my hotel so it was perfect. This brought my first day in Paris to a close.

7. Great choices! Congrats!
    Félicitations ! ❤️🍾

8. How fun!!!! Loving all these items

9. Day 2

Because I wanted to take care of everything on my list. I headed to Galeries Lafayette bright and early.

[​IMG]

First up, was an Emilie wallet in Jonquille for my best friend's mother. All of the stores were out of the Poppy and Piment which were her first choices.

[​IMG]

After that I got a wallet that I've been wanting for the last few years but was discontinued in the US. According to my SA there were only 10 left in France. So glad I was able to get this as I think it will go great with all of my Epi bags. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. OMG!! Congrats!!

11. With my list complete, I left Galeries and ventured over to Printempts to look around.

[​IMG]

While perusing in the LV boutique, I saw something that I never thought I'd see. And I took it as a sign that the LV Gods wanted me to have this little beauty to complete my collection.

[​IMG]

Multicolore Leather Bracelet in Noir

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My only shopping disappointment was that the Monogram Tassel charm was completely sold out all over Europe. So after picking out the bracelet, I settled for this little item as a charm for one of my bags.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. So here are most of my Parisian purchases. Thanks for letting me share! :tup:

[​IMG]

13. I have officially completed my MC collection. And they coordinate beautifully with my Epi bags. :loveeyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. And here's my new Jungle charm on my Ikat Neverfull. Although I'm still yearning for the tassel, this will do. :tup:

[​IMG]

15. Beautiful❤️ Congrats!!