Schuler & Sons Boots

I saw a pair of really cute flat boots on the Anthropologie website by Schuler & Sons. I never tried on a pair of shoes from them so I have no idea if they fit true to size. Anyone here tried on or own a pair of their boots? How is the sizing and fit? I'm usually a 7 in most shoes and sometimes a 7.5. I am debating whether to get the boots in a 7 or 7.5. I plan to wear the boots with my skinnies tucked in. I know a lot of people or at least my friends anyways, they get their boots 1/2 size up to wear thick socks. Do I need to go 1/2 size up to accomodate that I will be tucking in my skinnies or will I be fine with my usual size? I have other boots with heels that I have in my usual size that I tuck skinnies into and it seems to be fine. Since I've never tried these on, I don't know if they'll be a tight squeeze. Any insight or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Peppermint -- I have a pair of Schuler and Sons wedges. They seems to fit TTS (I am size 8 and got a 38) but a little narrow. (However, I have wide feet.) Sorry, I have never tried their boots.

Also, the Anthropologie website usually has good reviews to help! I don't know if these are the boots but here are some reviews for Schuler and Sons boots:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro...ge=&templateType=subCategory&tabStyle=Reviews

Hope that helps!! :smile:

I ordered them in a 7! But I'm still debating whether I should've gone with a 7.5 only because I plan to wear my skinnies with them.

Thanks for the response purseaddict. I appreciate it!

*fingers crossed*