School trip to Paris....

I am falling in love right this minute... There is drool all the way down to the Thames by now!

DiamondS that is one gorgeous HAC!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Loooooooooove Miss E K-P-P E !!!!! :love: :cloud9:
A Magnificent Beauty she is indeed!

OK, you just added another resolution to my 2009 list - get back to learning French... and plan a trip to Paris ;)

Quelle beauté magnifique!!! Je l'adore!!! :heart:

Oh, and here is our lovely Miss Evergrain! Her name is actually Ebene Kelly-Pochette-Palladie Evergrain. We heard a rumour that she is from a royal family... That would explain her weird name wouldn't it! But who knows? Cute she is for sure!

IMG_0207.jpg

But of course our pupils did some naughty shopping too.. But, I agree, we do love stylish children in our school!

Some quick pics from some of the shopping they did... Not all is photographed yet!

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

"De Madras à Zakynthos" silk carré

Something for the girls..Long buffalo hoorn necklace:

IMG_0193.jpg

Two new scarf rings:

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

I just love all the goodies.
I just have a little issue: now my only 3 H bags are complaining that they would like to be in as nice and big as school as your chocolatey additions; I am not sure if I'll ever be able to fullfill their wish!!! :nogood:

OH. MON. DIEU. I did not know your school was accepting applications for enrollment!!! Perhaps you need some teaching assistants to help mind the class? :graucho:

It is so lovely to see you posting again & your new additions to your class are just fabulous! Congratulations & I can't wait to see more pictures!!!! :yahoo:

I just love all the goodies.
I just have a little issue: now my only 3 H bags are complaining that they would like to be in as nice and big as school as your chocolatey additions; I am not sure if I'll ever be able to fullfill their wish!!! :nogood:

I know luckely mine are not able to see this so they are happily unaware of big schools!:smile: