School starts again.......

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
And with it starts my crazy schedule and struggles....

Although its great, I am not exactly looking forward to the challenges...

With me its all about timing and juggling..... my kids schedules, on top of my work schedule...on top of families needs....and then study time...its sooo much work but also alot of rewards...how about you???

I despise school to the fullest. I'm horrible at school and even god knows it. lol. But I have History, Political Science (double the research papers and essays, yay!), Algorithm (never took this in High School, I'm sooo going to fail this), and Accounting 101. Two classes that are math-related and another two dealing with time-consuming, hard research. I'm soo going to fail. :crybaby:

Oh, and Alg. is an online class too, that's going to drive me insane. I'll have to check the website every single day, and if I miss even a day, I'll panic. I hate online classes. I would slack off and get lazy and wouldn't even do it. lol.

I'm a procrastinator when it comes to school. But I'll try to do better this semester. I'm transferring to a Uni so I can't be lazy now. I hate my life.

I will be more than happy to get them out of my hair :nuts: I don't think I've ever spent so much money! Mom can we do this, that, everything! Ack!

I've been going to school all summer, but I'm still not looking forward to "real" school. Oh well.....it will go by quickly hopefully!

Last edited:
Eugh, I know exactly what you mean =p
I have 20 credits plus 3 commitments to clubs and EMT...i have no idea how i'm going to do it =p
But browsing tPF occassionally will definitely make me feel better~~

Oooh, my classes begin in two weeks, and I'm so not looking forward to my schedule. I work during the day from 9-5, and then I'm taking accounting and cantonese classes at night. So I have to go straight to class afterwork, and then get home after 10pm when I can finally eat dinner. I loathe night classes, but when you work, you don't really have a choice.

Ugh me too. I am sooo not ready to hit the daily grind again... and now I have studying for comp exams for my PhD to look forward to as well... :hysteric:

Why can't summer last a little longer?