School reunion & LV - what should i take...

Are you sure this reunion is for your "husband" and not you? Definitely don't take a briefcase and there's no need to try to impress. Just wear what you want to wear and don't "try".

Sorry to ask you this clarrisa74, is it you who are going to the reunion or??? I read one of your threads at LV Shopping -- SUPER FAKES HIT EBAY...you mentioned in the post that your wife is Japanese....I'm a bit confuse???? This thread you mentioned your husband???
Would like to give you suggestions on what to carry or wear for reunion...but...?? :shrugs:

in good taste would be a good watch...and a 100 watt smile...a nice shirt and good slacks..no lv briefcase..it'll probably offend and he'll have to lugg it around the whole time...and that's no fun...lol

I agree! Besides, I don't think that regular men care about LV nor would they probably recognize it! Certainly if I wasn't into LV, I'm sure my dh wouldn't know of it. Designer things wasn't something he had any knowledge on when we met.

(I groomed him well!:graucho:)

Sorry to ask you this clarrisa74, is it you who are going to the reunion or??? I read one of your threads at LV Shopping -- SUPER FAKES HIT EBAY...you mentioned in the post that your wife is Japanese....I'm a bit confuse???? This thread you mentioned your husband???
Would like to give you suggestions on what to carry or wear for reunion...but...?? :shrugs:

The OP is actually a guy....... but in this thread he's pretending to be a woman.

^^LVBastille--thanks for correcting me....got what you mean (m a bit slow to pick up, he he he)....

Ok, clarrisa74, I think your "husband" should not carry briefcase...wear what he feels comfortable and not over the top, you mentioned your "husband" has a brietling watch.... my favourite watch (I have 3 of it)....wear it. :tup:

Definitely don't overdo it at a reunion. I went to my 10 year reunion a few years ago, and the guys who were the most impressive to me were the ones who were physically fit, dressed well (business casual) and who seemed genuinely happy.

Too much "bling" would have come across as someone trying to show off, and someone who is really not that confident.

Some of the girls at the reunion tried way too hard. Squeezing into overly dressy designer clothes...carrying huge purses (quite a few fake Chanel that evening). I opted for a little black dress, simple diamond stud earrings, and my LV Pochette Accessoires.

But again...the real stunners of the evening are the ones who were in healthy physical shape.

"Archie" I see u have made your way to another forum under another name....are you sure you don't want to discuss your wife's diamonds too!
FYI - it never pays to be fake...the people on this forum will figure you out very quickly and you will eventually end up being banned here too!

"Archie" I see u have made your way to another forum under another name....are you sure you don't want to discuss your wife's diamonds too!
FYI - it never pays to be fake...the people on this forum will figure you out very quickly and you will eventually end up being banned here too!

I am so confused, but kinda getting it that perhaps the poster is not who he says he is...