DELETED

Wow, congrats! Not too familar with the male stuff, but maybe an agenda, wallet & messenger type bag? I've heard LV has cute messengers! I'm not much help.:tdown: sorry! lol.
I'll look to see if anything catches my eye!

Congrats on the exam! How about:
1. Tobago Shoe Bag - the shoe compartment thing is removable.
2. Damier Ebony Bastille or Olav PM
3. Damier Geant Couguar

I have the navaglio in just plain damier and I do like it ...the one in azur really looks hot to me ....I just got an alexei which is my new favorite...I also have the DG messenger and a MG messenger. I love the Utah messenger too ...unfortunately the entire Utah line of bags has a lot of buckles and I dont really like them for ease of use. You might want to look into the new Epi line that just came out june 1st for men ...they have a satchel type bag in it thats really manly and without seeming girly. It was really sophisticated looking but I wanted something with a strap...I will definitely consider it for my next purchase perhaps...

I carry around the LV Cup Artimon as my daily school bag at college. It is a decent bag, especially for summer, but for fall I was thinking of the Utah Omaha in Coffee. But I generally like things that do not scream LV (like the monogram). Though, the wife said I looked nice holding her neverful while she was trying on clothes. Anyways, either of these would make a nice messenger style bag.