DELETED

I say LV shoe bag, omg it is just TDF. Im a girl and I would totally carry that bag! Its just sooo nice!!
Congrats on your exams! Tell us what you decide to get! xx

I don't think you have to be a cross dresser to use a saleya for me it looks the same style as the DG couguar, I would suggest a mmm I would say the tobago shoe dunno about your budget cause that one is a "bit" expensive hehe, what about a utah sac plat??

I'm not a huge fan of messenger style bags... but thanks for the suggestions! I really do like totes more and the shoe bag is my dream bag but its impossilbe to find in blue

Hi sococalifornia!
If I were you I would go for the Taïga Kasbek (since you like totes... but they're really not my style)... But I don't know about it, because you're 17 and Taïga looks a bit too "executive-ish"... Why don't you reconsider about messenger style bags? Among the manly bags suitable for your age (and mine) I think the messengers are the best. Or other small bags, like Damier Geronimos or something like it... OR my favourite damier bag (yet I still didn't had the guts to buy it), the Broadway. I think it is perfect. It's not just "another" messenger bag.. It's classy and trendy at the same time.. And you can wear it now and in 10 years... Pretty much like the Utah messenger. But that's just MY opinion, according to my taste... You have to decide for yourself and not just buy whatever people tell you to.