School bag

missnathalie

Jul 13, 2013
I'm a senior in high school and I really want a new bag in school this year. I have been using my Louis Vuitton neverfull and sometimes I get to borrow my moms Balenciaga (giant 12 city bag). I go to a private school so i'm not the only one with a designer bag. I don't really have a budget jet but what bag do you guys think? :smartass:
I really love Celiné, Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Prada and Miu miu but they are pretty pricey...

I guess that would depend on your budget! Plus, there are a lot of nice preloved bags available for a fraction of the original price. I myself have champagne taste on a beer budget, so buying a preowned designer handbag that came out a while ago doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PurseForum mobile app

I guess that would depend on your budget! Plus, there are a lot of nice preloved bags available for a fraction of the original price. I myself have champagne taste on a beer budget, so buying a preowned designer handbag that came out a while ago doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PurseForum mobile app
I do not have a budget yet but right now i'm loving the Givenchy Antigona.

Reactions: Storm702
Depends on how much you're carrying! In college I got away with a cute tote but in business school I was carrying so many books that I just used a backpack. All the ladies (me included) who tried to use designer totes gave up after 1 month, lol

In a place where you can see high end bags, why not choose a Longchamp Pénélope GM?
I am sure you would get lots of compliments....and be the only girl in the school to carry it!:smile: