School bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a senior in high school and I really want a new bag in school this year. I have been using my Louis Vuitton neverfull and sometimes I get to borrow my moms Balenciaga (giant 12 city bag). I go to a private school so i'm not the only one with a designer bag. I don't really have a budget jet but what bag do you guys think? :smartass:
    I really love Celiné, Chanel, Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Prada and Miu miu but they are pretty pricey...

2. I guess that would depend on your budget! Plus, there are a lot of nice preloved bags available for a fraction of the original price. I myself have champagne taste on a beer budget, so buying a preowned designer handbag that came out a while ago doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PurseForum mobile app

3. I do not have a budget yet but right now i'm loving the Givenchy Antigona.

Storm702 likes this.
  4. I love that bag. Classic shape, and it looks pretty durable!

Sent from my SM-G900P using PurseForum mobile app

5. Exactly what I thought too! :smartass: The only problem is that I need to have my macbook air 13' with me so i'm not sure it will fit?!

6. If money is an issue, I would consider a Longchamp.

7. Depends on how much you're carrying! In college I got away with a cute tote but in business school I was carrying so many books that I just used a backpack. All the ladies (me included) who tried to use designer totes gave up after 1 month, lol

8. My medium antigona doesn't fit my 13" laptop.. you may need to get the large

9. In a place where you can see high end bags, why not choose a Longchamp Pénélope GM?
    I am sure you would get lots of compliments....and be the only girl in the school to carry it!:smile:

10. That's actually a very beautiful bag, I'll definitely will check it out :smile:

11. It's beautifully made and made in France!:smile::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice