school bag question

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone this is my first time writing on the Coach forum. I have no bags but am thinking of getting my first one for schoo. Does anyone have any suggestions? It needs to be able to fit a big notebook and some folders and a couple of small books. I went to the Coach store today and found 2 possible bags I may be interested in. The choices are COACH OP ART JULIANNE or SIGNATURE LEAH TOTE. Let me know which you think would be more practical and useful. TIA

2. i think the julianne would be more practical because it's bigger than the leah

3. first is the SIGNATURE LEAH TOTE
    10 1/4 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 5 1/4 (W)

the second is COACH OP ART JULIANNE
    12 1/4 (L) x 12 3/4 (H) x 4 (W)

13139_svbk_a0_front.jpg 12963_svbk_a0_front.jpg
  4. I would go with the julianne I like the style of that bag more than the leah

5. I like the Juliaane better as well. I was actually looking at that same bag to carry my books for work in.

6. I would pick the Julianne. It will fit over your shoulder nicely and holds a ton.

7. I would vote for Julianne for school books. Seems like it would fit books better.

8. Another vote for the Julianne. Your notebooks are going to be sticking out of the top of the Leah.