Scarves?

1. Alrightyyy guuurlls... :love:
    can u give me some ideas on what scarves to get for spring? reasonably priced..say..below $100? for tying on the bag to snazz it up a bit or around the head or ponytail or something... :amuse:

SPRING IS HERE.....!!! LALALALALALAAAA:nuts:

2. i know a lot of pucci scarves are $95 and really bright and colorful.......

3. You read my mind, I have been thinking about getting a scarf to accessorize my purse and hair he he, any ideas? or pictures of how you wear them? :shame:

4. 3359_WHT_d2.jpg 3510_MTI_d2.jpg 3352_t.jpg
  5. and LV has the long bandeau scarves to wear as a belt/wrap around ur head/tie on ur bag for only $105.....i'm gonna stop by LV this weekend and see what i find

6. thanks for all the info girls :smile:

7. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for scarves too.

8. There are some really cute Lulu Guinness scarves on Bluefly.

9. dammit, i wish i wasn't boycotting coach, their scarves are usually pretty cute and not that expensive.

10. lol I forgot about the boycott! I'm supposed to be boycotting too, oops :/

11. boycott? why what happened??

12. For me personally, they cancelled an order of mine that I was really looking forward to. They sold more than they had & this is the SECOND time they've done this to me.

For the others, I think they were sending out preferred customer invites to random people and a lot of loyal Coach shoppers didn't get invited whlie some people who barely shop there or have returned stuff to them got invites. . .? Or something O_o

13. Oh Scarves! I love to see French women wear their scarves because they somehow really can wear them casually yet gracefully! I enjoyed sightseeing french women (with their bags and scarves haha) last summer when I was in Paris!

14. i've never been a scarf person... but its great to learn about them! thanks guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice