scarves tied on bags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I see a lot of people tying scarves on their bags and I really like it. Any opinions on tying them on their LVs...I have the batignolles vertical...I wonder how that would look:amuse:

2. I like tying scarves on my bags.

3. I think it would look great. I want to do it one one of my LV's too but I have yet to find the right scarf:P

4. I love it too! I have a scarf on my reade:

[​IMG]

5. I had forgotten about that. I will have to give it a try! I used to do that about a year ago.

6. Do you think it would look weird on a pochette?

7. I think scarves on bags look cute. Maybe not on a real small bag, but for a casual bag I think it's great!

8. I have the Orange Perforated Bandeau and I tie that on my Batignolles. Do a search on the forum..several members are doing this. Cristina, Jill, and a few others.

Selena

9. I think it looks nice if the bag is simple (not more than 1 or 2 colors) and of a decent size. Of course the scarf should "go" with it.

10. Maybe it would be okay if you used a really small scarf like a small Pucci cotton square or a Hermes Twilly (which is really a narrow silk ribbon rather than a scarf).

11. I tie my bandeau on my Sp 40 sometimes.

[​IMG]

12. I like this "tying scarf on your bag" idea. I might have to bust out my treasured Singaporian scarf and tie it onto my bags from now on. :amuse:

13. Yes, I like this idea as well. I want an Hermes pocket square scarf :love:

14. I love this:love: Love the heat stamping on your tag too:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice