Scarves that are similar to Tolani/Sir Alistair Rai?

I love scarves with bold, but simple patterns. Tolani and Sir Alistair Rai scarves are nice, but definitely out of my price range. Does anyone know any other brands or stores that sell scarves that are similar to these? I like the look of big, oversized scarves (or medium size!). Skinny scarves aren't really my thing.

Thanks!

I love scarves with bold, but simple patterns. Tolani and Sir Alistair Rai scarves are nice, but definitely out of my price range. Does anyone know any other brands or stores that sell scarves that are similar to these? I like the look of big, oversized scarves (or medium size!). Skinny scarves aren't really my thing.

Thanks!

Frankly, just passing through that area of Macy's, I've noticed that the whole big scarf/wrap thing is big and there are a lot to choose from. I have a few Sir Alistair Rai scarves but actually, my favorite oversized scarves are from Echo which, while not "cheap", are very nice scarves for the price. This is the scarf I get the most positive comments on from complete strangers:

http://www.echodesign.com/Product/oversized+ikat+wrap/default.aspx?rid=4135&crid=440

It's huge but isn't too bulky and drapes very well. The fabric is quite nice. I think that for $68, it's a bargain. They've got a ton of other oversized scarves at the site.

H and M and Forever 21 will find you something for sure. Even Express has some cute ones. To be honest I love Tolani, Sir Alistair and Love quotes, but at the end of the day they cost no more than $2 to make IF THAT and the mark up is just ridiculous. When I show my Tolani scarves to my Indian friends and tell them how much I paid they laugh at me because they know they can get better quality for a fraction of the price as scarves like these are a dime a dozen in India. We're not in India, but places like Canal street or comparable areas in your city can find you gorgeous scarves. Even try going to an Indian clothing store and you can get something akin for $10. Good luck though!